All versionsSee all
HTML based Rich Text Editor (WYSIWYG) Control for Windows Applications development using Microsoft .NET languages. The Control takes HTML string as a property value to render Rich Text and the same property returns HTML/XHTML string value for the edited Rich Text. It is featured with advanced customizability that all developers would expect from a commercial .NET Component. The developers are benefited from its enhanced design time GUI for customizing toolbar items, data binding features; Satellite Assembly based multi language support. Lots of useful public Properties, public Events and public Methods are implemented for advanced programming flexibility. Fully functional Trial Version available for download with sample project solutions in C#.NET/VB.NET for Visual Studio 2005/2008.
- A PURE .NET Control, depends only on MSHTML.DLL and that usaully comes with all versions of Windows. So NO MORE ActiveX.
- Easily integrated into Visual Studio .NET 2005/2008 project for Microsoft .NET Framework languages.
- Basic enough for even the most novice of users
- Royalty Free Distribution of the .NET control DLL with your commercial applications.
- Licensed per developer.
- Developers can choose either Single Line break or Paragraph on hitting ENTER (or RETURN) Key by setting a enum type property value. Smooth HtmlChanged Event available without any timer. There is no Internal Timer used for checking Status Changes, firing events or updating GUI. Advanced tecniques used to bypass the timer requirement so that the control becomes very light on CPU and improved performance.
- Enhanced design time GUI for customizing toolbar items.
A lots of useful properties, methods and events implemented. Comprehensive Documentation available.
- FREE upgrade for one year from the date of purchase. No matter what the minor version upgrade or Major version upgrade or price raises for new versions, you will get it for NO extra fees.